Cascade Children’s Therapy was opened in 1989 by
Claudia Andrews, Janine Czerniecki, Vicki Schwartz, & Linda Wishkoski. Over the years, it has grown to meet the needs of a growing community. Currently there are six speech/language pathologists and 10 occupational & physical therapists. Our clinic is located in downtown Mill Creek and primarily serves Snohomish County and North King County residents.
- To provide caring, supportive therapy to the involved child
- Educate the child and family about therapy goals and objectives
- Incorporate the goals of the family and child into the treatment plan
- Carry out therapy in a mutually respectful environment
- Facilitate each family’s use of available community resources
- Help the child and family integrate activities of therapy into their daily life